Monday, June 27, 2011

An Update

Hello everyone! Sorry for the posting gap - school has been a bit overwhelming the past four weeks - but I am now off for summer break.

I just thought I would let you guys know that I deleted my fanfiction.net account. This means that the links to the chapters in my story are not viewable at the moment. However, I will keep working on my current WIP but posting it on here instead.

I was going to be working on editing the posts with the links to the fanfiction and posting the chapters, but I realized that you guys would not be able to read chapters one and two.

I need your advice, guys. What should I do?

Anyway, chapter six is fully written but I will not post it until I figure out my dilemma.

I will be back tomorrow! (:

EDIT: I have deleted all the posts containing the chapters and have decided to post the full story once I finish it. I'm aiming by the end of June.

1 comments:

Josie said...

Oh... now I see.

While we're on the subject of deleting accounts, I've deleted mine here on Blogger.

It's nothing personal, it's just that it's not really in my nature to blog. I keep a diary; a real life diary. And that's all I need for now. :]

As for your dilemma... IDK. I think Fanfiction.net is a better choice if you want more people to view your story, but if you want to put links to chapters, I guess you could post them here.

It's up to you. I was certainly dismayed when I found out you had deleted your account there.