Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beware of the Ank Touch.

I'm sure you all have heard of the amazing Diary of a Wimpy Kid series? Well, these kids at my school, they invented a game similar to the imfamous Cheese Touch that they have in the series. But, instead of touching a rotten piece of cheese to get "infected", you have to touch this weird kid named Ank. He's totally disgusting and no one really likes him, to be honest. If you don't want to get infected, you had to cross your fingers. I think its totally ridiculous but I have to play anyways or else I'd be a loner until I passed it on.

Anyways, I was tagged by the awesome Brooke a few days ago. I'm just here to pass this around. Before I tag people, I have been left with a set of questions:

Do you think you're hot?

I just took a shower... Of course not.

Upload a picture or wallpaper you're using at the moment.


This has been my profile picture for everything lately. XD

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Today, at lunch. I had chicken nuggets [because, ya know, I'm a kid] and it was insanely good.

The song[s] you've listened to recently.

There's quite a lot. Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way, Shane Harper's self-titled album and a bunch of Greyson Chance songs are the ones I can remember.

What were you thinking as you were doing this?

Why the hell am I not out for the summer yet?

Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

Well, a  lot of people call me Izzy because my real name is too long and too formal. My mom's friends call me Bella. I've been called Iz once or twice, some people call me Isabelle, and Jason called me "The Smart One" once. XD

Tag 8 Blogger friends...

1. Brooke [I'm tagging her back because I don't have enough friends. I'm a fail. XD]
2. JiJi
3. Ezmirelda
4. Ponytails
5. Madeline [Three times is a charm, Madeline.]
6. Tizzy
7. Felicity
8. Jonan

Who's been listed as number one?

Brooke! Brooke and I have been friends for a little over a year, but I am not sharing how we met.

Say something about number five.

Madeline is totally awesome and extremely determined... Enough said.

How did you get to know number three?

I was looking around Google for a review on Elixir by Hilary Duff so I could get a preview of the book before buying it. Ezmirelda's blog was the first result so I visited it, read the review, and then read most of her blog posts. I liked the blog and it all went from there.

How about number four?

I was just looking around the Blogger community to see who was around my age. I found Ponytails's blog and we became friends.

Leave a message for number six.

Tizzy, I'd like to get to know you better. I consume your blog often, and you seem like a really interesting person.

Leave a lovey-dovey message for number two.

Dear JiJi,

I have been so horrible in keeping in touch. I'm hoping that will all change this summer. I know I haven't been talking to you in school or through email, but this summer I'd to change that. How about you invite me to my house and we'll go from there?

Love,
Izzy

Do number seven and number eight have any similarities?

They are both the same religion is all I can think of.

Its your turn, guys. (;

0 comments: